Crimenet - Opening a new account
You can open an account to searched the paid sections of Crimenet's website.
Purchasing search credits
Prices are in Australian dollars. When your credit card is processed you will be emailed a receipt and an account will be opened for your immediate use. Any unused credit stays in your account. There is no time limit to use the credit in your account. However, there are no refunds.
Discount for multiple searches
|Amount purchased||No of Searches||Cost per Search|
Please read the following terms and conditions. If you agree to the terms and conditions, then please click on the "I Accept" button below. You can then open an account using your credit card.
- To not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- To not "stalk" or otherwise harass another
- To not promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or
- To not search for details of any person whilst I am a juror in a trial of that person, in a jurisdiction that prohibits such information.
- That the CrimeNet database does not claim to be a complete record of all criminal convictions in any jurisdiction.
- That the fact a person is not listed on this site does not necessarily indicate the person does not have a criminal record.
- That although there is no time limit to use the credit in my account, CrimeNet will not refund any unused credit.
- That I will be charged for each search.
- That I will not receive a refund if the search is unsuccessful.